FEE AND RULES
- School fee must be paid quarterly before the 20th of April, July, October and January. Defaulters will have to pay a late fee of ₹ 50/-.
- Fee must be paid for the period during which the pupil's name
is on the rolls. If the fee is not paid for two consecutive
months, the name of the student will be removed from
- Fees receipt must be retained and produced as a proof of payment, if needed.
- All school dues must be cleared before a student is permitted to sit for the final examination.
- No reduction will be made for broken periods of attendance.